It’s never been more important for your business to invest in social media management.
Unfortunately, trying to manage your business’ social media in-house can work to the detriment of your social media presence and your business’ operations. There are a number of reasons to opt for social media management from Sites For Business.
Why Use Sites For Business for Social Media Management?
What Makes a Successful Social Media Campaign?
There are a number of factors to consider when creating successful social media campaigns:
- Setting reasonable yet concrete goals and objectives.
- Conducting research: what are the current trends? When’s the best time to post?
- Creating engaging, shareable content.
- Continued assessment to ensure content doesn’t begin to stagnate. Assess what’s working and what isn’t and continue to develop the plan.
Rather than assigning the role to an existing employee, use a social media manager who knows…
- What’s currently popular, and unpopular, on social media
- The optimal time to post for maximum engagement
- How to make creative, engaging content that people will want to share
- Which social media platforms are the best fit for your brand.
The Sites for Business Social Media Management Process
To be able to assist you, we first need to understand your business, your target market, and
what you want to achieve. That’s why we offer you a FREE 90-minute in-depth consultation.
There’s no obligation to sign up for our service, and you’ll get a ton of no-nonsense advice.
However, we hope that you’ll stick with us and engage us to develop and implement a social
media marketing campaign for your business.
We’ll identify which social media platforms will work best to help you achieve your goals and
we’ll create a step by step social media plan action to help you achieve them. Depending on
your budget, we’ll advise on how best to use the advertising options available on the various
social media platforms.
Depending on your time, motivation and budget, we can offer a range of packages to help
you put the plan into action. These range from a DIY option through to a fully “done for you
service.” With rates starting at just £39 per hour and a range of flexible service options the
Sites for Business’s Social Media Management could cost you much less than you thought.
The Amber Bistro is a new restaurant in Southampton featuring traditional Lithuanian food. They approached us four days before launch to ask us to help promote their opening night launch event and tasting experience.
They had no website and no social media presence.
How We Fixed It
How Well Did It Work?
For a TOTAL spend of just £100 we achieved