It’s never been more important for your business to invest in social media management.
Unfortunately, trying to manage your business’ social media in-house can work to the detriment of your social media presence and your business’ operations. There are a number of reasons to opt for social media management from Sites For Business.
Our team of social media gurus are always happy to hear from you!
Why Use Sites For Business for social media management?
What makes Sites For Business’ social media management team great?
What Makes a Successful Social Media Campaign?
There are a number of factors to consider when trying to create a successful social media campaigns:
- Setting reasonable yet concrete goals and objectives.
- Conducting research: what are the current trends? When’s the best time to post?
- Creating engaging, shareable content.
- Continued assessment to ensure content doesn’t begin to stagnate. Assess what’s working and what isn’t and continue to develop the plan.
Rather than assigning the role to an existing employee, use a social media manager who knows…
- What’s currently popular, and unpopular, on social media
- The optimal time to post for maximum engagement
- How to make creative, engaging content that people will want to share
- Which social media platforms are the best fit for your brand.
The Sites For Business social media management process:
To be able to assist you, we first need to understand your business, your target market, and what you want to achieve. That’s why we offer you a FREE 90-minute in-depth consultation. There’s no obligation to sign up for our service, and you’ll get a ton of no-nonsense advice. However, we hope that you’ll stick with us and engage us to develop and implement a social media marketing campaign for your business.
We’ll identify which social media platforms will work best to help you achieve your goals and we’ll create a step by step social media plan action to help you achieve them. Depending on your budget, we’ll advise on how best to use the advertising options available on the various social media platforms.
Depending on your time, motivation and budget, we can offer a range of packages to help you put the plan into action. These range from a DIY option through to a fully comprehensive service. With rates starting at just £39 per hour and a range of flexible service options the Sites for Business’s Social Media Management could cost you much less than you thought.
We analyse the results of each social media campaign and use the data to continue to optimise your campaigns. This means that we’re able to tailor your campaigns according to what’s offering the most significant results. This streamlining effect ensures more audience engagement.
The Amber Bistro is a new restaurant in Southampton featuring traditional Lithuanian food. They approached us four days before launch to ask us to help promote their opening night and tasting experience.
The problem was simple: they had no website and no social media presence, making it difficult to get the word out about their launch to potential patrons.
- We created a Facebook social media strategy targetted at the Lithuanian community within a 25-mile radius of Southampton.
- We set up a Facebook account and a Facebook Business Page for the restaurant.
- We created targetted social media posts designed to raise awareness and drive demand.
For a total spend of just £100 we achieved the following results:
- 230 likes for their new business page.
- Our posts reached over 1500 people in their target market.
- 60 people attended their opening night.
Our office is based in Southampton, United Kingdom. Free parking is available (Max for 30 min) If a longer period is required, our staff will be happy to help you.